Monday 9 June 2014

in need of it all ...

















Need someone…
Someone to share and be vulnerable with
Someone to scream at shout at and eventually smile with
its not a fairy tale thing
its not a love u prince charming deal
I just ask for a friend
A friend to talk to and be myself with
Sometimes this thing pinches me
Tells me m wrong
I have people
People to reach out to
Maybe I expect too much
In the end m trapped
There is no pointing and laughing
It’s just a cage
Inmate is quiet and aggressive,
Nonetheless it’s a cage
I decorate it make it fun
Or tear it all down
Mass destruction.
But nonetheless it’s a trap.
Is that all there is to life
My faith is shaken my life is a mess
Feels like I missed a train …
Its moving too fast or too slow
It just seems too hollow.
How do I escape, how do I change
Maybe I just need to move at a faster pace
Brutally true, I need to move .
Loose myself to win it all
Looks like a fair deal
For being myself is no easy thing
Emotions are too raw, getting near is dangerous
Stay away stay busy make life hell
That will get u a good nights sleep
And in the end its what life is about
To get up for that one dream,
sleep in peace with that very dream!



No comments:

Post a Comment