Monday 19 May 2014

Penny 4 my thoughts ?



Everythin fades everything dissolves
Leaves  me wondering
With every problem unsolved .
Every morning with every sunrise
I resolve to give it a fight
Exhausted defeated I crawl back at night .
Every demon every nightmare
Haunts me every moment, sooo unfair .
No support none at all
I spiral down, one painful fall .
‘Figure out Ur life, work hard make it perfect
Says the sounds, like a wakeup call
Like an order a whip cracked
I stand up... afraid to fall 
Like a mountain it pressures me down
And yet I continue to be a clown.
Heart races sweat breaks my whole being shakes
And yet with a smile I give what it takes
I laugh I sing I play along
It’s a veil, a façade
Behind which my life remains .
Someday somehow u ll understand
The reason why I always pretend .
Till den I ll follow the pied piper
Join the herd , mix wid the crowd
Tolerate the music  till it’s too loud.
Bid my time to find  ma grip again
Either dat or ll go totally insane.





No comments:

Post a Comment