Tuesday 20 May 2014

I live when i dream ....




to be alive ?!
what does it even mean ?
 to breath ? to smile ? to sing n hav a gud time ?
4 me to live is to dream…
Coz  in ma dream ,I really live
for It’s a place wer I fit in.
Ma reverie just clicks, it’s a wonder
Perfect passion n little thunder
Lot of music melted in together
 Ppl in ma never- land  are all alive
no awkwardness , just sweet silence.
 I love it there I lov dem all
Coz in ma dream ,I really live
for It’s a place wer I fit in.
4 me the parallel wrld is real one
N the real world is my dream
ma dreams r colours , dey r pure joy
the whole rainbow charade wid a pot of gold
a joy ride 4 vic I ll never be old
to ma dreams I really cling
to live dem , i ll give world a fight
for its wer everything is just right
I live to dream n dream alone
coz in ma dream ,I really live
for It’s a place wer I fit in.





No comments:

Post a Comment