Wednesday 17 October 2018

My Irish blind date



Ireland is the dream! The place with rich history and real people. This is one place I have always wanted to get lost in, literally. In todays world, where the mysticism of travelling is lost on account of through research and virtual tours before the real deal, I want to be wowed. The only way to do that is to jump down the rabbit hole and travel without knowing every single detail of the place ! Ireland promises that joy. It is dynamic and raw. 




I imagine getting lost in the culture, visiting the local watering hole, listening to the music of people and become a part of the old charm life. The castles with strong back stories where one can hear the voices if one listens carefully, the old folk tales rendered by the fire and a life led in harmony with elements of nature!  Ireland is mystic, it calls out to me to be explored and loved. 

View I want to wake up to!
My blind date has to be charming and no one charms like Irish! The endless greens, the might oceans and everything in between. What attracts me is the kinship of the country. The place to be merry, to explore and just be. I imagine a cute Bed and Breakfast run by a family with a dog. The ' top O''the morning to ya'-s , the horses and the Irsih breakfast! I imagine being lost in the quaint world where the days are spent exploring the mores and castles. The evenings spent in town with music and food. The Falconry schools and learning about art. I imagine unlocking the creative energy and spending my time with proper Irish coffee!  And driving, one of the most scenic routes on earth.


Coming out of the old into modern day Ireland, I want to see everything there is! The Guinness Storehouse is Dublin, the Whiskey tasting tour, live on an Island , Belfast, everything! It s a tourism mother lode. Ireland is nothing short of nirvana for a Potterhead and GOT fan. It is everything and more! 



Ireland in its core represents everything I want in a blind date- its wild and polished, its music and dance, its full of life. The waters here are still and deep. It nourishes everything - mind, body and soul. that's is the perfect #TheBlindList and this is where I would #SayYesToTheWorld







No comments:

Post a Comment